I got laid off and then my car broke down. Life has been like a rickety roller coaster this past week, but I'm determined to enjoy the ride. I am focusing on the positive and looking forward to new opportunities.
- When one door closes, another opens. I have been asked to co-host Daytime Ottawa with Derick Fage on Rogers TV on Monday. Tune in at 11am, 2pm, 5pm, 11pm or set your PVR folks! This former radio announcer is transitioning to television for the day.
- My article Fitting in Friends has been published in the spring issue of Ottawa Family Living Magazine. Pick up your copy on newsstands today or read it online here.
- We moved into our new home this week. It's bigger and brighter and there are beautiful nature trails to explore right across the street.
- Breakfast with Henry-just the two of us. When I was working the morning shift, I really missed making him his most important meal of the day. I'm loving the fresh start that each morning brings and how he cuddles into my shoulder as we walk down the stairs to the kitchen.
- Baby's new word: bubbles. Baby's favourite new game: running through them.
- Henry's first haircut. I wanted it to be a fun experience for him, so I took him to our local Melonhead salon. He got to sit in a firetruck and we left with a certificate and a lock of his hair. He looks really sweet with his shorter do.
- Tulips. This cheerful bouquet is a beautiful reminder that spring is just around the corner.
Enjoy the rest of your weekend, friends!