- 2 tsp of olive oil
- 1/2 red onion, thinly sliced
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1 red pepper, thinly sliced
- 1 tsp red chili pepper flakes
- 1 nectarine, unpeeled, thinly sliced
- 1/2 cup chopped cilantro
- 1 tbsp fresh lime juice
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 4 10 inch tortillas
- Heat a large pan to medium-high. Add olive oil.
- Add onion, garlic, red peppers, pepper flakes and nectarine. Cook until onions are soft and peppers are tender-crisp.
- Transfer mixture to a bowl and stir in cilantro and lime juice.
- Place a tortilla in frying pan and scatter mixture and cheese over half if tortilla. Fold tortilla to enclose filling. Cook until golden. Flip and continue until other side is golden.
- Repeat with remaining tortillas and veggie mixture.