|My little family|
Here's a peak into what is making me so happy these days...
- Strollecise. This free workout gets me out of the house a couple of times a week. Henry enjoys the fresh air and the five kilometre route along the canal makes me work up a sweat. It's fun because I get to meet other moms in my area and afterwards we share stories and advice over a latte.
- Baby boys in knitted suits. This one is vintage (my Nannie made it for my brother twenty-five years ago and it's still in great condition).
- Babytime at the library. This is another free program offered in my neighbourhood. Henry likes to watch the other babies and he loves shaking the maracas. He tried to use it as a weapon once...did I mention he now has a twinkle of mischief in his eye!?!
- Babies in animal hats.
|My prince charming|
- Family celebrations. We threw my little brother a party because he is graduating from StFX/moving to the Caribbean for his new job.
|The sign reads Achievement Unlocked: Get a job on a super tiny island. (Xbox players will understand).|
- Baby cuddles. Dirty dishes always take a backseat. When I want to hold Henry, I do. I'm always soaking up his baby goodness and smothering him with a million kisses.
|Baby in a big bed.|
- Homemade key lime pie. It was my first attempt and it was yummy. Thank God for Strollercise!
- Our first BBQ of the season.
|We feasted on hot dogs, salad and Corona's with extra lime.|
Life is good and I feel like the luckiest mother in the world.